Friday, October 2, 2009

What am I up to?

I know I've been quiet lately. I'm still around, it's just that I have switched from a phase where I was hell-bent on prepping as quickly as possible, to a phase where most of the things that can be immediately done, have been done. Now, I'm just watching and waiting and tweaking things here and there.

Behind the scenes, I'm still working on eliminating debt and improving my finances, networking with like-minded people, and slowly increasing my food storage. I'm closely monitoring the current utter failure of the Obama administration to deal with Iran (see the post just before this one) and the stock market, which appears to be entering a perilous time. I'm also considering pulling my accounts out of Bank of America and switching them to a local, more stable bank.

It feels like the calm before the storm.

No comments: